|Plot||Oscar installs a swimming pool in his trash can|
|Air date||December 4, 1975|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||L, N, 5|
- Mr. Snuffleupagus sneezes after putting pepper on a cabbage dinner served at Big Bird's nest. The sneeze is so strong that doors fly open and a gust of wind sweeps down the street. Everybody thinks they're in the middle of a storm.
- Rodeo Rosie saves the day. She wants to take Oscar to the Sheriff after seeing him "robbing" a stagecoach. Oscar claims that he and some kids have set up chairs as an imaginary stagecoach and staged an imaginary robbery.
- Luis hears the sound of water splashing inside Oscar's trash can. Oscar explains that he's built an Olympic-size swimming pool inside his can, and he's having a swimming party.
- Sesame Street News Flash: Kermit's interview with the Three Little Pigs is interrupted by the Count, who wants to count them. Every time the Count counts, thunder and lightning crash, and the Pigs refuse to be interviewed if it's about to rain. When the Count's counting puts an end to the interview, Kermit goes to interview the residents of the next house... the Seven Dwarves. (First: Episode 0569)
- Herry Monster chooses to play with a doll when he decides that he's not in the mood to play rough and tough.
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie wants to buy a chocolate - strawberry - peach - vanilla - banana - pistachio - peppermint - lemon - orange - butterscotch ice cream cone, but the ice cream vendor instead gives him a butterscotch - orange - lemon - peppermint - pistachio - banana - vanilla - peach - strawberry - chocolate ice cream cone. (EKA: Episode 0193)
- The Count counts all the things that he loves to do, such as riding a car, playing the guitar, and being outside on a nice day. He asks Oscar to mention the things he loves to do, but Oscar's answer is a simple "no". He simply loves saying no.
- Big Bird is sick, so he decides to stay in his nest for the day. Everybody ends up coming to visit. They got worried when he failed to show up at the usual places. Realizing that he has good friends makes Big Bird very happy.
- Body Parts vs. Heavy Equipment: Three boys (including Brian Henson) pretend to be steam shovels, playing in the dirt. This segues into footage of real construction vehicles. A parallel is drawn between the machinery and how the boys' arms and mouths work. (First: Episode 0003)
- Cartoon: A photographer tries to look for some animals quietly, but they all end up secretly following him.
- Ernie & Bert — At the movies, Ernie reacts to a sad, funny, scary movie, to Bert's embarrassment and the annoyance of the other viewers. (First: Episode 0627)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0798||Episode 0800|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.