|Plot||Mr. Hooper is angry to hear Big Bird mispronounce his name.|
|Air date||January 16, 1976|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||S, V, 8|
- Ernie & Bert — At the movies, a lady with a tall hat sits in front of Ernie and Bert. She block's Ernie's view, so he asks her if she'd mind taking it off. When she places the hat on the seat next to her, Bert's view is now obstructed. (First: Episode 0538)
- Krazy Kat proves his love for Ignatz Mouse by making a sculpture of the word "LOVE". (EKA: Episode 0802)
- Cartoon: One of These Footprints ...
- S is for subway, sailboat, sled, scooter, skates, skis, and stop.
Artists: The Hubleys
(First: Episode 0279)
- Cartoon: Simple Simon meets some strange-looking animals, all of whom have their parts switched around. (EKA: Episode 0822)
- Film: Kids narrate a film of kittens in English and Spanish.
- Some children assemble a tower to match one already built.
- Maria and friends sing about parts of the body.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0829||Episode 0831|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.