| Oscar has an argument with a record of his own voice|
(repeat of 0571)
|Air date||February 16, 1976|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
- Oscar the Grouch has an argument with a record of his own voice.
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie wants to have some cookies. Bert asks Ernie if he knows what "before" means, and Ernie demonstrates by saying that before he can have a cookie, he has to open the lid to a cookie jar, and after he closes the lid, he eats the cookie. He demonstrates a few times, until he loses his appetite for dinner. (First: Episode 0007)
- Sam the Machine does not respond to Bob's request to stop talking. Sam claims he has been programmed to answer all questions completely.
- Big Bird writes a poem about a friend of his, but he forgot who the poem is about. He ends up writing about Mr. Snuffleupagus.
- Muppet & Kid Moment — Grover demonstrates high and low by having Heather scratch his back. (EKA: Episode 0787)
- Ernie & Bert — Bert thinks that Ernie has eaten his cookies, but it turns out that Cookie Monster (dressed as Ernie) ate the cookies. (EKA: Episode 0158)
- Cartoon: A fisherman becomes frustrated with all the seaweed he's catching instead of fish. To cure his woes, he removes the surrounding plant life, but still doesn't catch any fish. A clam informs him that by removing the fish food, he's disrupted the ecosystem. No food: no fish. (First: Episode 0408)
- Cartoon: Ants carry a huge letter 'Q' uphill
- Sesame Street Animal Films: A male voiceover and his friend Myrtle observe a macaw in a tree.
- Oscar gives a lesson on the parts of the body.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0850||Episode 0852|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.