|Plot||Alphabet Bates helps Big Bird write the word STOP.|
|Air date||February 27, 1976|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||R, T, 10|
- Big Bird tries to write the word "STOP", but all he remembers is "S_OP". The skywriter, Alphabet Bates, helps by writing the letter T.
- Luis puts up a "DANGER" sign to alert people that part of the awning at the Fix-It Shop may fall down.
- Maria buys a beat-up rocking chair. She takes it home, but she can't get through the door because the door keeps swinging shut.
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie has a so-called "magic" chain which can form into any shape he wants. Bert is dismissive of the chain's magic properties. And yet, when Bert asks for the chain to provide a sandwich, it does. (EKA: Episode 0680)
- Cartoon: Ten little Greeblies (bug-like creatures) keep getting separated from their group, teaching a lesson in counting backward. (First: Episode 0006)
- Film: The snouts, tails and bodies of pigs, with a soundtrack of pigs squealing. (EKA: Episode 0179)
- Cartoon: Two kids argue over who will sit in a chair. Their dog suggests they share it.
- Sesame Street Pageants: "Let's Make a Face". Prairie Dawn directs the cast in a pageant about the face. Ernie talks about eyes, Cookie Monster talks about the mouth, Bert and Grover talk about ears, and Herry Monster talks about the nose. At the end of the pageant, they assemble a picture of a face. (EKA: Episode 0711)
- Cartoon: La letra T es para tigre, tomate, taxi, toro, telefono, televisión, y el terrible tiburon. (EKA: Episode 0324)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0859||Episode 0861|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.