|Plot||The Count wants to count everybody in the world.|
|Air date||March 9, 1976|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||H, V, 7|
- David uses a tape measure to measure a puppy. Oscar the Grouch claims that he dogsits for a friend whose puppy's tail measures fifteen feet four inches long.
- Lefty the Salesman sells Ernie an invisible ice cream cone. Ernie pays for it with an invisible nickel. (First: Episode 0689)
- Herry Monster wants to play in a band, but Bob finds that Herry is too strong to handle any musical instrument safely. Bob suggests that Herry conduct the band instead.
- The Count is amazed that he hasn't yet counted all the people in the world. He studies a globe while estimating the world's population.
- Cartoon: A witch turns a little girl into a variety of things, but the girl insists "I'm still ME!"
- Song: "Riding on a Train"
- Cartoon: A girl and her dog show here and there.
- Cartoon: A cartoon man (voiced by Bob Arbogast) is irritated to find that he has a succession of animal noses. (EKA: Episode 0810)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0866||Episode 0868|