|Plot||Mr. Hooper goes to night school to learn Spanish.|
|Air date||March 10, 1976|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||N, V, 8|
- On a very slow day of counting, The Count plays some funky music that is irresistible to dance to. He then counts 6 dancing children that come by.
- Ernie & Bert — At the movies, a lady with a tall hat sits in front of Ernie and Bert. She block's Ernie's view, so he asks her if she'd mind taking it off. When she places the hat on the seat next to her, Bert's view is now obstructed. (First: Episode 0538)
- A child finds out that Mr. Hooper is attending night school to learn Spanish. His homework includes learning how to say "Yo quiero un beso". ("I want a kiss.")
- Film: Anne Meara narrates a silent movie of a girl who is stuck IN the quicksand. (EKA: Episode 0853)
- Film: A police officer follows clues that lead to a bathtub stolen by a gorilla. (EKA: Episode 0491)
- Film: Milk (A film of cows being milked and then a man driving a milk truck must hurry and get milk to a fussy baby that wants her bottle)
- The kids pin parts of the body to an outline of Ernie's torso.
- Animation: Different shapes appear inside a circle, until it rounds itself out.
- Buffy sorts by function using some clothes and an apple.
- Cartoon: Two groups of mountain goats try to pass each other on a mountain road. (EKA: Episode 0810)
- Film: In stop-motion, assorted pieces of furniture place themselves in a classroom.
- Animation: Puzzle parts form a picture of Maria.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0867||Episode 0869|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.