|Plot||Big Bird and Snuffy use the alphabet to demonstrate soft and loud.|
|Air date||March 30, 1976|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||A, P, 11|
- Ernie & Bert — Bert says that he's going to demonstrate quiet by talking quietly to Ernie. But when he tries, Ernie claims that he can't hear what Bert is saying. Finally, Bert gets frustrated and shouts at Ernie; Ernie tells Bert not to be so loud. (First: Episode 0150)
- "City-Country Song": A Muppet cowgirl sings about life in the country, and a hipster sings about life in the city. (First: Episode 0681)
- Story: "The King Banishes the Letter P". King Peter the Persnickety is injured by a ping pong ball and his pet porcupine, so he makes a proclamation that all items beginning with P be banned from his kingdom. However, due to this, King Peter doesn't get to have his favorite meal, a peanut butter and pickle pizza, his daughter, Princess Penelope, is taken away, and he loses his palace as well. After all this, King Peter decides to allow P items into the kingdom once again. (EKA: Episode 0712)
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie says that he has "flying fingers", and tries to find ten different things that his fingers can do. (EKA: Episode 0676)
- Cartoon: Five purple konkers disappear one by one, until two of them have a yellow honker together. (EKA: Episode 0812)
- Film: A black ball rolls up to a mobile of fish and imagines the fish are real.
- Cartoon: A little boy follows signs until he reaches the SALIDA.
- Cartoon: A photographer tries to look for some animals quietly, but they all end up secretly following him. (First: Episode 0799)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0881||Episode 0883|