|Plot||The Amazing Mumford makes Sesame Street disappear|
|Air date||April 5, 1976|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||J, Z, 4|
- Biff hears something loose inside a maraca, and thinks it's broken. Luis tells him that the maraca is a musical instrument, and it's supposed to make that sound.
- Oscar the Grouch likes to use a vacuum cleaner to make dirt.
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie has six jellybeans, and Bert has seven. Bert thanks Ernie for giving him the extra jellybean. Ernie says that isn't fair -- they should have an equal amount. To make it even, Ernie eats the extra jellybean. That's fair, isn't it? (First: Episode 0014)
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie asks Bert to keep an eye on his pyramid of blocks. The Count walks by, and counts the blocks, moving them out of the pyramid shape. Then he counts them again, putting them back into the pyramid. Bert yells at the Count for moving Ernie's blocks, so the Count counts the blocks again, taking the pyramid apart. (First: Episode 0406)
- Rock dancers sort by activity.
- Cartoon: A girl imagines an elephant is the smallest and shyest animal in the world.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0885||Episode 0887|