|Plot||Big Bird plays "Follow the Leader".|
|Air date||April 28, 1976|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||G, X, 10|
- Big Bird and the Kids play "Follow the Leader". They use shapes on the floor for Big Bird to step on while leading the children.
- Cartoon: A man weighs five pounds of bubble gum. He chews it all, blows a huge bubble, and flies away. (EKA: Episode 0814)
- Sesame Street News Flash: Humpty Dumpty has fallen off a wall, and Kermit interviews one of the king's horses. Humpty is put together again, but then Kermit gives him a congratulatory slap on the back, and he falls off the wall again. (First: Episode 0657)
- The Alphabet Dancers form the letter X.
- Cartoon: A girl lying in bed imagines seeing cracks in the wall turning into monsters. (First: Episode 0818)
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie and Bert have pizza and grape juice. Bert complains that Ernie has more of each, so Ernie tries to make it even by eating some of his pizza and drinking some of his grape juice, but then Bert has more. And so on. (EKA: Episode 0294)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0902||Episode 0904|