|Plot||Sounds from Oscar's can|
|Air date||May 12, 1976|
|Season||Season 7 (1975-1976)|
|Sponsors||K, Q, 9|
- Cartoon: A turtle, crow and butterfly show small, smaller and smallest.
- Caveman Days: King Ernie has a problem -- the cavemen write everything on rocks, which are too heavy to carry around. He calls upon the Royal Smart Person to invent something lighter to write on. (EKA: Episode 0667)
- Cartoon: The Typewriter: K for Key
- Film: A man karate chops 5 boards.
- Cartoon: "Martian Beauty" has nine hairs, nine bows, nine eyes, nine nostrils, nine arms and nine toes. (EKA: Episode 0424)
- Roosevelt Franklin Elementary School: Roosevelt Franklin's class is feeling bored when he comes in, so he asks them to name some great people. Some of the names shouted out include Martin Luther King Jr., Joe Namath, Jackie Robinson, John F. Kennedy, Ray Charles, and Michael Jackson (Smart Tina says her pediatrician, which gets her funny looks). Roosevelt says those are all great people, but there are two they left out, and one of them is you. You are as great as you want to be and nobody can put you down. After their spirits are lifted, Hardhead Henry Harris asks who the other great person is. Roosevelt Franklin names himself as the class responds in mock derision.
(First: Episode 0515)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0912||Episode 0914|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.