|Plot||Bob dresses the Kids for the rain.|
|Air date||December 1, 1976|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Sponsors||E, X, 4|
- Herry Monster finds out that taping a sign to a window is easier if the job is done by two people.
- The Count extinguishes electric candles by counting them with his finger. As he heads up the stairs for bed, he steps on Fatatita. He also tells his wolf Yuba to run and play with his friends. (EKA: Episode 0685)
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie says that he has "flying fingers", and tries to find ten different things that his fingers can do. (EKA: Episode 0676)
- Cartoon: A man explains that the letter E begins both Enter and Exit. Another man named Roy runs through the doors. (First: Episode 0406)
- Film: A TELEPHONE sign spins.
- A child tries to identify an animal in an incomplete picture.
- Cartoon: A cleaning lady (reminiscent of Carol Burnett's character) wanders into a music rehearsal room, plays each instrument, and puts all the sounds back into the wrong instruments. (First: Episode 0774)
- Cartoon: A Spanish-speaking man seeks aqua in the desert. A cowboy gives him a glass, and he uses it to wash his hands.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0927||Episode 0929|