|Plot||Everybody tries to cool off.|
|Air date||December 6, 1976|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Sponsors||B, P, 2|
- Everybody in Sesame Street tries to cool off. Big Bird orders a piece of ice to make "piraguas", or ice cakes.
- Ernie & Bert — At the movies, a lady with a tall hat sits in front of Ernie and Bert. She block's Ernie's view, so he asks her if she'd mind taking it off. When she places the hat on the seat next to her, Bert's view is now obstructed.
(First: Episode 0538)
- George the Farmer hits a hammer with a nail to demonstrate "quiet", and hits a post with a sledgehammer to demonstrate "noisy". (EKA: Episode 0854)
- Cartoon: A man goes to the grocery store to buy apples, but he can't decide how many to get. This frustrates the grocer, who has to keep adding and subtracting the amount of apples on his scale. (First: Episode 0132)
- Film: A panda tries to scratch an itch.
- David, Maria, Luis and Bob, dressed as scarecrows, sing a song about the knee, the ankle and the shoulder. (First: Episode 0711)
- Film: Spinning Bus Stop sign
- 3 rubber duckies and a boat are used to classify by class.
- Film: Some kids observe a woman drawing pictures of a building, and eventually guess that she's an architect. (EKA: Episode 0820)
- Kids count to 10 and back.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0930||Episode 0932|