|Air date||December 8, 1976|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Sponsors||S, T, 4|
- Ernie & Bert — At the beach, Ernie notices that Bert is missing; all he sees is Bert's hat. Sherlock Hemlock tries to help find Bert, and in the process, discovers that Ernie accidentally buried Bert under the sand. (First: Episode 0278)
- Roosevelt Franklin Elementary School: Roosevelt Franklin has his students stand up and sit down to learn about the opposites. (EKA: Episode 0518)
- Cartoon: A top-hatted man tries to show a girl how many uses a box has, but she prefers kicking it. (First: Episode 0763)
- Big Bird and the kids sort hats by size.
- Film: A gymnast shows up and down.
- The letter S joins U and N to make the word SUN. Some Anything Muppets appear in beach gear to bask in the sun.
- Cartoon: A baby looks at a DANGER sign and imagines what it means.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0932||Episode 0934|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.