|Plot||Cookie Monster needs a chisel and hammer to cut a concrete cookie.|
|Air date||December 13, 1976|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Sponsors||D, R, 7|
- Cookie Monster needs a chisel and a hammer to cut a concrete cookie.
- Maria assembles an R, which is broken in several parts.
- Caveman Days: King Ernie has a problem -- the cavemen write everything on rocks, which are too heavy to carry around. He calls upon the Royal Smart Person to invent something lighter to write on. (EKA: Episode 0667)
- Muppet & Kid Moment — Kermit the Frog talks with Chris about teaching his little sister Stephanie to talk. Chris practices the alphabet. (EKA: Episode 0573)
- Two Anything Muppets (Frank Oz and Jerry Nelson) use a tape measure to figure out how far apart they are from each other. It turns out that thirty-seven feet separate them. (First: Episode 0905)
- David and Maria can't find each other at the park, because when one is above the bridge, the other is below, and vice versa. They finally find each other. (EKA: Episode 0677)
- Cartoon: Two green martians fight over a flower, until they see a monolith crumble to form the word AMOR. (EKA: Episode 0892)
- Body Parts vs. Heavy Equipment: Three boys (including Brian Henson) pretend to be steam shovels, playing in the dirt. This segues into footage of real construction vehicles. A parallel is drawn between the machinery and how the boys' arms and mouths work. (First: Episode 0003)
- Hubley animation: A penguin repeats the rhythms of the sounds it hears, which include a drum, a door knock, a saw and a typewriter. (EKA: Episode 0272)
- Susan, Grover and the kids sort by size.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0935||Episode 0937|