|Plot||Mr. Hooper counts Herry Monster's sneezes.|
|Air date||December 23, 1976|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Sponsors||J, L, 9|
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie is a coach for his baseball team, which is made up of three balls. He brings in three small caps and a huge yellow cap for them to try on. When the balls try on the big cap, it covers them up. Ernie gives the balls the small caps, and they're ready to start. Ernie wonders where the huge cap came from, and a big basketball bounces on -- the captain of the opposing team -- and demands to have his cap back. Ernie ends up postponing the game once he sees the competition. (First: Episode 0478)
- Cartoon: The weary traveler asks the Wise Man to demonstrate "here" and "there." He does so by throwing his household items off the cliff. (EKA: Episode 0814)
- Cartoon: A man talks about the letter J with a jack-in-the-box, whose lid ends up crushing him. (First: Episode 0071)
- The Count uses words that start with the letters of the alphabet.
- Cartoon: Sally Spider skates on all 8 legs. (Spanish version)
- Film: Old bottles are made into new bottles at a recycling plant. (Music: "Black Eyed Peas") (First: Episode 0917)
- Cartoon: Hats
- Film: Future careers: footage of a kid acting out a certain job, followed by an adult doing "the real thing." (EKA: Episode 0796)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0943||Episode 0945|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.