|Plot||Oscar the Grouch welcomes Olivia to Sesame Street.|
|Air date||January 11, 1977|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Written by||Judy Freudberg|
|Sponsors||X, Y, 11|
- Olivia rejects Oscar the Grouch's welcome to Sesame Street because she's heard that he's mean and nasty.
- Olivia looks for a job.
- Muppet & Kid Moment — John-John wants to count backwards. Grover tells him to count backwards from ten, but John-John has a little trouble. (First: Episode 0547)
- Cartoon: An inventor builds a robot that has feelings, such as sad, happy and afraid. (EKA: Episode 0812)
- Cartoon: The letter X cowboy agrees to stop marking everything in town with the letter X. (First: Episode 0325)
- Cartoon: A fisherboy catches all the letters of the alphabet and makes alphabet soup. (First: Episode 0004)
- Cartoon: A woodpecker drills through a tree to demonstrate entrada and salida. (First: Episode 0808)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0956||Episode 0958|