|Plot||The gang goes camping|
|Air date||January 13, 1977|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Sponsors||B, D, 2|
- The campers construct a tent.
- Susan explains how to build a campfire.
- After the campfire is built, the gang tells a campfire story full of B words.
- While trying to sleep, Gordon and Susan have an argument.
- It starts raining, so all the campers take shelter in Gordon and Susan's tent.
- Grover the Elevator Operator: Only five people are allowed on the elevator at one time, so Grover counts out five passengers. But then he's not allowed on the elevator himself; he would make six. (First: Episode 0462)
- Cartoon: A man tries to figure out where a squeaky sound is coming from; it turns out to be a giant's squeaky shoes. "Surprise!" (EKA: Episode 0810)
- Film: Footage of a road being constructed intercuts with clips of kids digging a road in the sand on the beach. (EKA: Episode 0310)
- Film: "There Once Was a Hand" — Skip Hinnant narrates the story of an unhappy hand that wishes he could make a noise. (First: Episode 0007)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0958||Episode 0960|