|Air date||January 14, 1977|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Sponsors||B, M, 3|
- Maria uses trucks to demonstrate back and front.
- Cookie Monster: Cookie Monster comes to the bakery looking for something delicious that rhymes with BUY. He tries the I (from the MIKE'S BAKERY sign) and the baker's TIE, both of which aren't that delicious. Finally, Guy Smiley comes in and loudly announces that he would like to BUY a PIE. Cookie then knows what he can get in the bakery that rhymes with BUY and is delicious: it's GUY! A chase ensues, and Cookie requests for the baker to send him the bill. (EKA: Episode 0519)
- Sesame Street Game Shows: Guy Smiley hosts "The Addition Game". The contestant, Herry Monster, has to add numbers to win the prize. Herry can solve all the questions except "3+1=_", so he brings four cars into the studio to add them together.
- Cartoon: after sweeping the floor, a man figures out that he's the cause of the reappearance of dirt. His shoes are dirty. (EKA: Episode 0262)
- Film: Kid voiceovers identify a horse's body parts (shown one at a time), then the complete animal. (EKA: Episode 0813)
- Cartoon: A girl has a stick, which is used by a tightrope walker, clown and marching band leader.
- Animation: Two lines intersect at the middle of the screen and have an argument; they cooperate by making a cross. (EKA: Episode 0276)
- Gordon and the kids sort by class using letters and numbers.
- Film: 1-20 Ice Skaters
- Animation: A red ball with dots tries to join a group of red balls with black stripes. (EKA: Episode 0839)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0959||Episode 0961|