|Plot||Mr. Hooper and the Kids clean up Sesame Street.|
|Air date||January 19, 1977|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Sponsors||H, Z, 6|
- Waiter Grover: Mr. Johnson orders bacon and eggs, but he can't decide how many of each he wants. (EKA: Episode 0692)
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie wants Bert to pretend to be mad, but Bert says that he can't, because he has nothing to feel angry about. Ernie asks Bert to pretend that he borrowed Bert's paper clip collection, and lost his favorite paper clip. The thought makes Bert really mad. Bert gets tired out and tells Ernie that he can't get mad anymore. Ernie makes a confession -- he really did lose Bert's favorite paper clip. (EKA: Episode 0267)
- Linda and the kids sort by size using cut-outs of faces.
- Body Parts vs. Heavy Equipment: Three boys (including Brian Henson) pretend to be steam shovels, playing in the dirt. This segues into footage of real construction vehicles. A parallel is drawn between the machinery and how the boys' arms and mouths work. (First: Episode 0003)
- Cartoon: "Poverty H"--A red man tries to think of words that begin with H, but a yellow man keeps spewing them out until Red draws a hole under Yellow, who yells "HELP!!" (First: Episode 0020)
- Cartoon: The letter K walks out of the word WALK on command.
- Film: While watching her goldfish, a girl wonders what the world is like from her goldfish's perspective. (EKA: Episode 0709)
- Cartoon: "Count Up Elevator" -- An elevator operator stops at ten floors to pick up passengers, including a witch, a fireman, and a kangaroo. The tenth passenger, a mouse, causes the elevator to overload and explode. (First: Episode 0003)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0962||Episode 0964|