| Oscar the Grouch has the "quiet quibbles".|
(repeat of 0698)
|Air date||February 10, 1977|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
- Big Bird is moving. He needs boxes to pack his belongings.
- Cartoon: A girl lying in bed imagines seeing cracks in the wall turning into monsters. (First: Episode 0818)
- Cartoon: The word "AGUA" fills with water and overflows.
- Animation: A slot machine is used to demonstrate "same" and "different" as kids guess what pairs are similar. (EKA: Episode 0347)
- Cartoon: A girl wonders what would happen if she drew lines together and in different ways, and considers drawing them for a living when she grows up. (EKA: Episode 0858)
- Animation: An apple is used to illustrate "none", "some", "most", and "all".
- Oscar the Grouch is suffering from a condition known as the "quiet quibbles". The people on Sesame Street make a lot of noise to help him get well.
- Cartoon: A kid tries to push his toy house through the front door without the door closing. (EKA: Episode 0926)
- Orchestra leader and jazz musician Ray Barretto plays claves and explains Latin rhythm. (EKA: Episode 0966)
- Ernie & Bert — Bert says it's Ernie's turn to go to the laundromat. He puts numerous things in the laundry basket, including storybooks, cookies, his boots, and a radio. Before long, the basket has no room for the laundry, so he decides to go play baseball instead.(First: Episode 0458)
- Cartoon: Children and animals numbered 1-12 race in a marathon. The #9 runner wins. (EKA: Episode 0926)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0978||Episode 0980|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.