|Plot|| Everyone pitches in to help Big Bird repair his nest.|
repeat of 0740
|Air date||February 25, 1977|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Sponsors||R, T, 10|
- Big Bird is hurt because Luis, Gordon and Maria won't let him help fix a door hinge. They tell him he's not old enough.
- To prove that he's old enough to do anything, Big Bird wears a gray beard and carries a cane. Luis, Gordon and Maria agree to do something that old people do -- talk. Big Bird gets bored, and goes off with the Kids.
- Luis, Gordon and Maria offer to help Big Bird fix his nest. In the end, Big Bird agrees, and gives them instructions: "Now just take these little sticks... chew them up good... and then be sure to mix them with the right amount of mud."
- Cartoon: Men in boxes sound out the word RUN.
- Film: Counting 20 antique cars (Spanish version)
- Cartoon: Pinball Number Count #10
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0989||Episode 0991|