|Plot||Big Bird helps Gordon cure his headache.|
|Air date||March 15, 1977|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Sponsors||E, Y, 12|
- Juanita looks for "YO", asking, "¿Esto es yo?" Nope, it's a toy car, and a tomato, and a mirror. Looking in the mirror, she finds herself. "¡Hola, yo!" she cries. (EKA: Episode 0815)
- Cartoon: A guru illustrates heavy and light by dropping a feather and a bowling ball on a man's foot. (EKA: Episode 0944)
- Little Bird plays an imagination game, closing his eyes and imagining he hears sounds. At the end of the game, he imagines that he hears a scary monster -- and when he opens his eyes, Herry Monster is there, growling at him. (EKA: Episode 0198)
- Ernie & Bert — A lady with a very tall hat sits in front of Ernie, blocking his view of the movie. (EKA: Episode 0677)
- "The People in Your Neighborhood": Cleaner and Shoemaker
- Cartoon: A supermarket worker stacks 12 cans, which keep collapsing every time someone grabs one. (EKA: Episode 0947)
- Roosevelt Franklin uses a game to reinforce the alphabet.
- Olivia uses her camera and some tools to sort by function.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1001||Episode 1003|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.