|Air date||March 17, 1977|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
- Cookie Monster goes on a one-cookie-a-day diet while demonstrating subtraction.
- Two monsters illustrate abierto and cerrado.
- Film: George the Farmer demonstrates "in" and "out".
- Grover and his band sing "I Am Not Afraid," though his band is frightened away one-by-one by Harvey Monster.
- Cartoon: A colorful, rhythmic demonstration of the word IN
- Ernie has a bag of cookies, and locks them in a safe to protect them from Cookie Monster. When the monster discovers that the cookies are locked up tight, he eats the safe. (EKA: Episode 0680)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1003||Episode 1005|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.