|Plot||Big Bird writes a lullaby.|
|Air date||April 11, 1977|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Sponsors||I, X, 9|
- Film: A girl uses a magnet to retrieve a lost jack.
- Muppet & Kid Moment — Heather teaches Grover how to count up to twenty. She skips over nineteen, and Grover reminds her that there's a number missing. It takes Heather a moment to grasp what Grover is talking about. (EKA: Episode 0814)
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie lies in bed and starts talking about how a square looks like and how many lines it has, then goes on to compare a a square with a triangle. And then starts to ponder about how many sides a circle has, and goes to sleep just as Bert is about to attempt to answer the question, and ends up not being able to sleep. (EKA: Episode 0239)
- A Muppet fox uses a whistle to subtract.
- A film shows how a boy uses "magic glasses" to see invisible things that make noises. (First: Episode 0004)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1020||Episode 1022|