|Plot||Linda uses sign language to sing with Bob.|
|Air date||April 14, 1977|
|Season||Season 8 (1976-1977)|
|Sponsors||C, S, 12|
- Grover the Elevator Operator demonstrates front and back by telling the passengers on his elevator where to stand. (EKA: Episode 0330)
- The Amazing Mumford begins his magic subtraction trick with four pineapples, and makes them disappear one at a time. Then Grover makes Mumford disappear. (First: Episode 0280)
- Cartoon: What if a frog and a fly switched bodies? What do you think would happen? (EKA: Episode 0406)
- Cartoon: An apple, an orange, and a pear learn they can cooperate by rocking and rolling. (EKA: Episode 0791)
- Bob, Luis and the kids sort by size using different cats.
- Cartoon: A fisherboy catches all the letters of the alphabet and makes alphabet soup. (First: Episode 0004)
- Cartoon: Fred, a singer, fails to figure out the words that rhyme with his name in the song he sings. (EKA: Episode 0977)
- A man shows forward and backward with large sneakers. He ends up walking away with them on backward. (EKA: Episode 0826)
- Cartoon: After the big game, a bird skeleton and an elephant skeleton get their skins mixed up in the locker room. The coach helps them out. (EKA: Episode 0813)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1023||Episode 1025|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.