|Air Date||August 14, 2020|
|Written by||Matthew Barnette, Marcos Gabriel, Jim Lewis, Jamilyn Rosales, Noah Smith, Joanna Truman, Andrew Williams, Kelly Younger|
|Director||Rufus Scot Church, Vito Massaro|
"Getting Testy" is the third episode of Muppets Now.
- Økėÿ Døkęÿ Køøkïñ: Roy Choi
- Muppet Labs Field Test: Velocity
- Lifesty(le) with Miss Piggy
- Pepe's Unbelievable Game Show
- Scooter, Joe the Legal Weasel, Statler and Waldorf, Beverly Plume, The Swedish Chef, Cow, Kermit the Frog, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Beaker, Miss Piggy, Uncle Deadly, Gonzo, Brie, Pepe the King Prawn, Big Mean Carl
- Bill Barretta as Pepe the King Prawn, The Swedish Chef, Big Mean Carl
- Dave Goelz as Gonzo, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Waldorf
- Eric Jacobson as Miss Piggy
- Peter Linz as Joe the Legal Weasel, Statler
- David Rudman as Scooter, Beaker
- Matt Vogel as Kermit the Frog, Uncle Deadly
Additional Muppet Performers:
Game Show Contestants:
- Daniel Montgomery
- Niko Posey
- Folders on Scooter's desktop include a "Muppet Labs Blueprints," "Electric Mayhem Demos," and "Gonzo's Inadvisable Ideas."
- While Pepe makes up his own game show's rules as he goes anyway, contestant Daniel erroneously guesses the spelling of the word "ukulele" as "U-K-E-L-E-L-E," and gets rewarded a point for his incorrect answer. However, this is sometimes considered an alternate spelling.
- At one point, the chyron on Scooter's "Test-o-Tron" test audience app reads 54% ask: "Why are there so many songs about rainbows?", at another it reads "Janitors named Beauregard want to know when we're finished so he can clean up and go home."
- An animated Sam the Eagle appears as Isaac Newton, while an animated Dr. Teeth appears as Galileo, conveying the science of velocity.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Fever Pitch||Sleep Mode|