- Bert misses Ernie, who's away visiting his relatives.
- Film: At a fiesta, a group of kids try to break through a piñata. (First: Episode 0620)
- A greaser sings "One Way", lamenting that he'll never get to see his girlfriend because she lives on a one-way street. (First: Episode 0973)
- Cartoon: A little girl tries to figure out why a dog is crying. (First: Episode 0862)
- Cartoon: A postal worker tells the viewer what the post office is good for. (EKA: Episode 0835)
- Animation: An apple is used to illustrate 'none,' 'some", "most,' and 'all.' (First: Episode 0979)
- Cartoon: Mr. Tweak can't sleep because his neighbor above snores, and his neighbor below sneezes. (EKA: Episode 0598)
- Animation: A roof moves around a house until it fits in the right place.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.