|Air Date||August 21, 2020|
|Written by||Matthew Barnette, Marcos Gabriel, Jim Lewis, Jamilyn Rosales, Noah Smith, Joanna Truman, Andrew Williams, Kelly Younger|
|Director||Rufus Scot Church, Vito Massaro|
"Sleep Mode" is the fourth episode of Muppets Now.
“Scooter wakes up in horror to discover his all-nighters have finally gotten the best of him, and he has only 30 minutes to upload Muppets Now. With the clock ticking and his eyelids drooping, Scooter enlists Animal to help him stay awake.
Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and his assistant, Beaker, conduct a series of vibrational experiments with the help of a lonely, outdated computer. The Swedish Chef uncovers the secrets of Spaghetti Carbonara when staring down his competitor, Giuseppe Losavio. Miss Piggy sits down with Aubrey Plaza to conduct a fabulous one-on-one interview. Later, she looks out for number one as she focuses on self-care with guests Linda Cardellini and Taye Diggs.”
- Mup Close and Personal: Aubrey Plaza
- Muppet Labs Field Test: Sound
- Økėÿ Døkęÿ Køøkïñ: Giuseppe Losavio
- Lifesty(le) with Miss Piggy
- Scooter, Animal, Miss Piggy, Uncle Deadly, Kermit the Frog, Joe the Legal Weasel, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Beaker, Beverly Plume, The Swedish Chef, Chicken, Floyd Pepper, Janice, Dr. Teeth, Zoot, Chip, Miss Poogy, Elena, Pepe the King Prawn
- Bill Barretta as Pepe the King Prawn, The Swedish Chef, Dr. Teeth
- Dave Goelz as Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Zoot, Chip
- Eric Jacobson as Animal, Miss Piggy
- Peter Linz as Joe the Legal Weasel, Beepalyzer
- David Rudman as Scooter, Beaker, Miss Poogy, Janice
- Matt Vogel as Kermit the Frog, Uncle Deadly, Floyd Pepper
Additional Muppet Performers:
- As Scooter is calling Animal, the other Muppets appearing in his alphabetical contact list are: Annie Sue, Beaker, Bean Bunny, Beauregard, Big Mean Carl, Bobby Benson, Bobo, Bunsen Honeydew, Camilla and Crazy Harry.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Getting Testy||The I.T. Factor|