|Plot||The Count distracts Maria by exercising.|
|Air date||December 1, 1977|
|Season||Season 9 (1977-1978)|
|Sponsors||J, L, 9|
- Cartoon: "Story of J" -- Two boys are told of a man named Joe who is sent to jail after jamming a june bug into a jar and a tire pump. (First: Episode 0009)
- Sesame Street News Flash: The Pied Piper of Hamelin has trouble luring mice with his music -- but Kermit the Frog lures them by whistling. (EKA: Episode 0519)
- Film: Woodpecker
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie says that he has "flying fingers", and tries to find ten different things that his fingers can do. (EKA: Episode 0676)
- Japanese Stories: Japan is being victimized by an evil emperor, who boasts that he will relinquish his post to anyone who shows him something unique. Villagers bring flowers, fans, and hats, identical to those owned by the emperor, but a young girl is able to prove that she herself is different from anything else. (EKA: Episode 0346)
- Simon Soundman wants a chicken sandwich, which he orders as a "cluck-cluck" sandwich. Waiter Grover has trouble figuring out what his customer wants. When Grover finally understands, Simon changes his mind. He now wants a hot dog, but he makes dog's sounds instead of saying "dog", confusing Grover again. (EKA: Episode 0678)
- A standing bird is sorting from a group of flying birds.
- Cartoon: A little girl shows the building and apartment where she lives -- both with the number 6. (EKA: Episode 0982)
- Guy Smiley hosts "The Addition Game". The contestant, Herry Monster, has to add numbers to win the prize. Herry can solve all the questions except "3+1=_", so he brings four cars into the studio to add them together. (EKA: Episode 0890)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1058||Episode 1060|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.