|Bear in the Big Blue House|
|Premiere||October 27, 1997|
|Written by||Andy Yerkes|
On a nice day at the Big Blue House, Bear is doing some gardening and friends are playing together quietly. At least, they were, until Ojo and Treelo have a disagreement when Treelo wants to play with Ojo's favorite stuffed toy Snow Bear. Bear suggests a way they could both play together. Meanwhile, Tutter has created a large sandwich and Pip and Pop want to have some. Tutter, however, thinks that he can eat it all himself.
- This episode was adapted in book form as Two Can Share, Too.
- The closing credits run unusually long. At the end of the closing credits, the dog in the Shadow Projects logo quacks like a duck.
- This episode includes a brief Real Kids segment in which some kids talk about things that they share.
- It is revealed that Bear had his own Snow Bear when he was a kid.
- Sharing with Friends
- Hong Kong VCD
- Picture of Health (Hong Kong DVD)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Picture of Health||Why Bears Can't Fly|