|Air Date||September 4, 2020|
|Written by||Matthew Barnette, Marcos Gabriel, Jim Lewis, Jamilyn Rosales, Noah Smith, Joanna Truman, Andrew Williams, Kelly Younger|
|Director||Rufus Scot Church, Vito Massaro, Christopher Alender|
"Socialized" is the sixth episode of Muppets Now.
- Muppet Labs Field Test: Chemistry
- Økėÿ Døkęÿ Køøkïñ: Marina Michelson
- Mup Close and Personal: Seth Rogen
- Lifesty(le) with Miss Piggy
- Scooter, Robin, Kermit the Frog, Joe the Legal Weasel, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Beaker, The Swedish Chef, Beverly Plume, Fozzie Bear, The Babies, Miss Piggy, Uncle Deadly, Walter, Pigeon, Snake, Snail, Goldfish, Esther, Mary
- Bill Barretta as The Swedish Chef, Baby
- Dave Goelz as Dr. Bunsen Honeydew
- Eric Jacobson as Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear
- Peter Linz as Joe the Legal Weasel, Robin, Walter
- David Rudman as Scooter, Beaker, Baby
- Matt Vogel as Kermit the Frog, Uncle Deadly
Additional Muppet Performers:
- As in previous episodes, several files on Scooter's desktop are labeled "ProblemsWithKen_" followed by numerics. Other files are titled "80s Robot Repair Manual Blueprints," "Johnny Fiama Best Of," "Muppet Newsflash Fact Checks," "Mahnamahna.dododododo," "Miss Piggy Contract," "Muppet Labs Blueprints," and "Muppets Now Finals" (this episode being the season finale of the show).
- During Robin's live stream of the show, reactions of a plethora of Muppets pop up as likes and comments. Pepe the King Prawn posts an image of himself by the pool, starting a hashtag with a notebook screen reading "#HurryUpScooper."
- The end credits list every cat's name appearing in Scooter's "Live Cat," with Walter commenting "Maybe Gaffer shows up!"
- An animated version of The Swedish Chef appears as Antoine Lavoisier, conveying the science of chemistry.
- When the episode was first released, the creative team left in an editing goof, appearing several times throughout Miss Piggy's Lifesty(le) segment, with a thin font overlaying the screen, reading "FxFactory Pro Trial."
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|The I.T. Factor||(last)|