|Air date||January 6, 1978|
|Season||Season 9 (1977-1978)|
|Sponsors||I, J, 2|
- Bob, dressed as a clown, sounds out the word ENTER by grouping two doors together.
- Cartoon: A man tries to figure out the difference between drinking glasses and eyeglasses. (EKA: Episode 1014)
- The Twiddlebugs get a new postage stamp portrait of George Washington, but have trouble getting it to stick to the wall. They finally get it to work, but it is upside down. (EKA: Episode 0961)
- Mary Lou Williams scats with some children.
- Film: Footage of an animal auction, where they auction off animals to dairy farmers and the like. (EKA: Episode 1009)
- Old West: Sinister Sam comes to the saloon, looking for Doc Holiday. He questions the frightened townspeople, looking for the doctor, but all he can find is a mailman and a fire fighter. Sam says that he needs the doctor, because he's got an itchy trigger finger. He locates the doctor, cowering under a table. The doctor asks what Sam wants with him, and the mean hombre says that his finger is really itchy -- it's driving him crazy. Is it mosquito bite, should he use some lotion on it? Doc Holliday faints. Sam shrugs, and joins the other patrons at the bar for some milk. (EKA: Episode 0700)
- Sesame Street Animal Films: A male voiceover and his friend Myrtle observe a macaw in a tree. (EKA: Episode 0851)
- Cartoon: A mouse, who is looking for his pet, describes to his friend what they did yesterday. (EKA: Episode 1018)
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie can't sleep, so Bert tells him to count sheep. Ernie tries to count sheep, but it's dull -- so he starts counting fire engines. The noise from the imaginary fire engine wakes Bert up. Bert says that Ernie's waking up the whole neighborhood, and tells him to count something quieter. Ernie counts balloons -- but the balloon gets bigger and bigger, finally bursting with a huge explosion that wakes Bert up again. (First: Episode 0276)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1084||Episode 1086|