|Air date||January 11, 1978|
|Season||Season 9 (1977-1978)|
|Sponsors||L, W, 11|
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie eats the ice cream that Bert was saving for later. Ernie tries to pass off a smashed up banana with ice and gravy for Bert's chocolate ice cream. Bert doesn't believe it, but then Oscar comes in with two ice cream cones. He wants to give one of them away, but then gives them both ice cream cones in exchange for what Ernie made. (EKA: Episode 1037)
- Olivia and Big Bird sing about the things and people that they see "Walkin' Down My Street". (First: Episode 1044)
- Film: In a gymnasium, a teacher and some kids play catch with a balloon.
- Film: Children speak in English and Spanish while climbing on top of a Galapagos turtle. (EKA: Episode 1041)
- Jugglers Paul and Michael share their lunch with each other while they are both juggling balls.
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie can't decide which of the two different shelves he should place a large vase on, so Bert tells him to use his imagination. Ernie imagines the vase falling off the little shelf and Bert kicking him out of the apartment. Then, Ernie imagines putting the vase on the big shelf, and Bert rewarding him with a big surprise party. (First: Episode 0277)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1087||Episode 1089|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.