|Air Date||November 17, 1984|
|Written by||Jeffrey Scott|
|Releases||Muppet Babies (Kids Klassics)|
Toy Play plush DVDs
Cascar Video laserdiscs
- Clips from the actual Star Wars movies are featured.
- Kermit possibly references The Muppet Show when saying, "When we grow up, we might even have our own television show."
- Muppet Babies: Baby Kermit, Baby Piggy, Baby Fozzie, Baby Gonzo, Baby Rowlf, Baby Scooter, Baby Skeeter, Baby Animal
- Supporting Characters: Nanny
- This episode was shown as a primetime television special on December 18, 1984.
- The episode reveals that Scooter is a minute older than his twin sister Skeeter.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Close Encounters of the Frog Kind||Fun Park Fantasies|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.