|Plot|| Mr. Hooper goes back to school|
repeat of 0845
|Air date||February 17, 1978|
|Season||Season 9 (1977-1978)|
|Sponsors||V, Y, 7|
- Mr. Hooper is going back to school.
- Cartoon: Two groups of mountain goats try to pass each other on a mountain road. (EKA: Episode 0810)
- The Mummenschanz performers pantomime a blob.
- Cartoon: "The Fox and the Grapes" -- In the classic fable, a famished fox can't reach the grapes, and eventually gives up, assuming they're sour anyway. (EKA: Episode 0796)
- Joe Namath counts.
- Bert sits outside on the Street, pretending to fly a helicopter. Maria sits down with him, and the segment becomes animated as they fly through the air before returning to the Street. (First: Episode 0656)
- Cartoon: Ralph asks Marvin what would happen if he didn't have a mouth, a nose, and ears. (EKA: Episode 0831)
- Joe Namath passes a football to a kid on the count of one.
- The Amazing Mumford sorts hats.
- Film: Footage of an animal auction, where they auction off animals to dairy farmers and the like. (EKA: Episode 1085)
- Sesame Street News Flash: Kermit explores the lab of Professor Nucleus Von Fission, who has just built a robot called the Six Dollar Man, out of parts that cost him a total of six dollars! The robot destroys the lab, while Von Fission laughs. Kermit is horrified, but Von Fission explains, "What do you expect for six dollars?" (First: Episode 0933)
- Joe Namath passes a football to a kind on the count of five.
- Sesame Street Animal Films: A male voiceover and his friend Myrtle observe a macaw in a tree. (EKA: Episode 0851)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1114||Episode 1116|