|The Muppet Show|
|Production||July 13-15, 1976|
|Premiere|| UK: October 31, 1976|
US: November 1, 1976
Kermit cuts Miss Piggy's scheduled song so she won't look foolish following Lena Horne. He tells her that "there are singers and there are singers," making her think that he doesn't want her to show up Lena.
- A chorus of Muppet mops perform "Rag Mop."
- Lena sings "I Got a Name."
- Muppet News Flash: Seaweed Diet
- At the Dance (George & Mildred, Zoot & Janice, Piggy & a male pig, the Blue Frackle's head explodes)
- UK Spot: Rowlf and Zoot play the "Theme from Love Story."
- Talk Spot: Fozzie interrupts Kermit but doesn't recognize Lena.
- The Swedish Chef: spaghetti
- Gonzo is dispirited when Animal ruins his act; Lena comforts him by singing "I'm Glad There Is You."
- Fozzie's Monologue
- Blackout: Lena loses her key, and Animal helps her find it.
- Lena performs "Sing", with a chorus of Muppets.
- Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear, Gonzo, Scooter, Animal, Statler and Waldorf, The Raggmopps, The Newsman, Janice, Zoot, Pig, George the Janitor, Mildred Huxtetter, Red-Haired Woman, Blue Frackle, The Swedish Chef, Hilda
- Jim Henson as Kermit the Frog, Rowlf, Waldorf, The Swedish Chef, Blue Frackle, and the Newsman
- Frank Oz as Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear, Animal, George the Janitor, and Mildred
- Richard Hunt as Miss Piggy, Miss Piggy's dancing partner, Scooter and Statler
- Dave Goelz as The Great Gonzo and Zoot
- Peter Friedman as Lead Singing Raggmopp
- Eren Ozker as Janice, Hilda, Wanda, and Blue Frackle's dancing partner
- John Lovelady as others
- CTS: The UK skit "Theme from Love Story" is cut.