|The Jim Henson Hour|
|Air Date||unaired in US, 1990 in UK|
Jim Henson's Intro
Jim Henson warns the audience that tonight's show might make you hungry.
Kermit has trouble getting the show going, because his entire staff is waiting for their lunch to be delivered.
- "Food Chain Song"
- A stockboy shows an old lady where eggplants come from
- Link Hogthrob hosts a food review show
- An advertisement for food songs
- Hurting Something
- Gorilla Television has a TV consumer named Vivian Eggloff in bondage in order to demonstrate how the average person is a slave to media.
- The Swedish Chef and Jacques Roach have a battle
- "You and Me" with Solid Foam and the cast
The Three Ravens: A princess' dreams of love are threatened by the machinations of an evil witch queen.
Jim talks about Screaming No-Nos.
- NBC cancelled The Jim Henson Hour after nine episodes. This episode was aired in the UK in 1990; it has never aired in the US.
- This and Dog City are the only MuppeTelevision episodes that lacks a guest star.
- Normally, the Solid Foam Band consists of Clifford, Flash, Digit, Beard and the Solid Foam Drummer. In this episode, Zoot replaces Flash while Animal replaces the Solid Foam Drummer. This is the only episode to feature Animal.
- Kermit the Frog, Vicki, Waldo C. Graphic, The Swedish Chef, Jacques Roach, Beard, Clifford, Digit, Animal, Zoot, Gonzo, Leon, Zondra, Ubu, Chip, Anthony, Fern, Link Hogthrob, Rat, Bean Bunny, Doglion, Luncheon Counter Monster, Crocodile, Cow, Chickens, Dave Carp Five, Barbra Streisandwich, Sam and Ella, Nigel, Mildred, Marvin Suggs
- Jim Henson as Kermit the Frog, The Swedish Chef, Link Hogthrob, Screaming No-Nos (demonstration)
- Camille Bonora as Fern
- Fran Brill as Vicki, Zondra
- Kevin Clash as Clifford, Leon, Doglion, Zoot
- Dave Goelz as Gonzo, Luncheon Counter Monster, Digit
- Rob Mills as Ubu, Animal
- Jerry Nelson as Beard
- Dan Redican as Anthony
- Steve Whitmire as Waldo C. Graphic, Jacques Roach, Bean Bunny