|Plot||Bob and Luis prepare cereal|
|Air date||March 16, 1978|
|Season||Season 9 (1977-1978)|
|Sponsors||E, Q, 2|
- Animation: a red ball with dots tries to join a group of red balls with black stripes. (EKA: Episode 0839)
- Cartoon: A man tells a confused boy that he saw a bird on a tree, with both of their thoughts appearing on the screen. (EKA: Episode 0814)
- Cookie Monster and Herry Monster fight over a bicycle, and Kermit gets them to share the bicycle. They cooperate, and devour the bicycle together. (EKA: Episode 1057)
- Everyone on Sesame Street works together to paint a mural.
- Big Bird thinks of words that rhyme with "two" so he doesn't forget to meet Luis at two o'clock.
- Sesame Street News Flash: Don Music tries to write "Mary Had a Little Lamb", but he can't come up with a word that rhymes with "snow". Kermit suggests that Don try another angle, which leads to Don writing the hit song "Mary Had a Bicycle". Don sings the song, with back-up vocals from the Monotones. (EKA: Episode 0698)
- Ernie & Bert — Bert is preparing to give his nephew Brad a bath, but Ernie chastises him for not providing any bath toys. He brings so many toys that Bert feels there is no longer room for Brad. So as not to waste the water, Ernie hops into the tub.
- Song: "The Three Musketeers"
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie won't let Bert into the apartment. At first, Bert is sad -- but then he thinks Ernie might be hiding something, which makes him mad. He demands to be let in -- and finds that Ernie has thrown him a surprise party. (EKA: Episode 1060)
- Count von Count: As ominous music plays, the Count walks around his castle, checks out the mirror (he has no reflection), and greets his bats. The mailman (Jim Henson) comes with a bunch of letters for Count. The mailman wonders why there are so many letters. The Count says that he wrote them all himself, so he could count them... and he does! (EKA: Episode 0592)
- The Count croons "Count Up to Nine."
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1133||Episode 1135|