|Writer||Shane Kosakowski and Franklin Hardy|
|Guests||RuPaul, Ingrid Michaelson, Utkarsh Ambudkar|
|Premiere||February 16, 2016 (ABC)|
"Got Silk?" is the thirteenth episode of the television series The Muppets.
Miss Piggy feels sad that she has no real friends so she goes to an aerial silks class in an attempt to make some. However she soon realizes that she may already have one true friend. Meanwhile Pache returns and takes Gonzo, Pepe and Rizzo out to lunch and brainwashes them in the hopes of influencing script content.
- Kat Purgal as Gwynne
- Jimm Giannini as Guiseppe
- Petra Sprecher as Aerial Instructor
- Michael Cotter as Stage Manager
- Bill Barretta as Pepe, Bobo, Big Mean Carl, and the Swedish Chef
- Julianne Buescher as Yolanda
- Dave Goelz as Gonzo, Zoot, and Chip
- Eric Jacobson as Piggy and Fozzie
- Peter Linz as Gloria Estefan
- David Rudman as Janice and Scooter
- Matt Vogel as Uncle Deadly, Lew Zealand, and Sweetums
- Steve Whitmire as Kermit and Rizzo
Additional Muppet Performers:
- Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Uncle Deadly, Gloria Estefan, Fozzie Bear, Gonzo, Lew Zealand, Zoot, Janice, Rizzo the Rat, Pepe the King Prawn, Yolanda Rat, Bobo the Bear, Big Mean Carl, The Swedish Chef, Scooter, Sweetums
- Andy and Randy Pig, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Chip, Dr. Teeth, Floyd Pepper, Animal, Lips, Behemoth, Whatnots, Statler and Waldorf
- The title is a reference to the Got Milk? advertising campaign.
- This episode is the first to not include the full opening sequence, using a truncated version of the title card instead.
- In Canada, the episode did not air on Citytv in its usual Monday timeslot, due to the Grammy Awards broadcast.
Behind the scenes
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|"A Tail of Two Piggies"||"Little Green Lie"|