|Plot||Oscar ruins Susan's newly-washed car|
|Air date||April 17, 1978|
|Season||Season 9 (1977-1978)|
|Sponsors||Q, W, 2|
- In the forest, Guy Smiley hosts Here is Your Life, surprising Oak Tree with the story of his life. The guests include Granny Fanny Nesselrode, who planted the tree as an acorn, Cloud and Sun, who gave the tree rain and sunshine, and Marty Table and Sarah Chair, who were made from the tree's friends. (First: Episode 0406)
- Grover's "2" Demo Part 1: Grover leads a group of people (including Kermit) in counting to two..
- Grover's "2" Demo Part 2: Grover decides to ask people why the number two is their favorite number. However, Kermit's favorite number is 9 (or sometimes 13); Count von Count likes a much higher number (like 34,969, which used to be his favorite number); and Sully just shakes his head when Grover asks if the number two is his favorite number.
- Grover's "2" Demo Part 3: Grover gets Kermit, The Count, Sully, and an Anything Muppet to hold up a big sign with the number 2 written on it. Then they drop it on Grover's head and Kermit tells him, "Hey, uh, smashing demonstration, Grover!"
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie wants to show Bert his ice cube collection, however, they were too cold so he put them in a box covered with an electric blanket. Much to Ernie's surprise, the ice cubes have disappeared. Since they were replaced with water, Ernie suspects that a fish might have stolen them. Bert tells him that it's because they've melted. Ernie, however, is now convinced that a fish melted the ice cubes, and angrily walks out the door, threatening to "tear him fin-from-fin." (First: Episode 0033)
- Cookie Monster and Kermit: Luis and Cookie Monster pretend that a banana is a musical instrument and trick Kermit.
- Susan washes her car.
- Oscar streaks the side of Susan's car with mud.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1155||Episode 1157|