|The Muppet Show|
|Production||October 4-7, 1976|
|Premiere|| UK: November 21, 1976|
US: January 24, 1977
Fozzie gets stuck in a magician's trick cabinet. The cabinet is dragged onstage so that he can perform his act -- and at the end of the act, two pig stagehands tip the box over so he can take a bow.
- Ben sings "Jump Shout Boogie" and "Mr. Cellophane."
- Muppet News Flash
- At the Dance
- UK Spot: Rowlf plays "Für Elise"
- Talk Spot: Crazy Harry blows Ben up to the rafters.
- Veterinarian's Hospital: George the Janitor
- Talking Houses: The Guest House
- Blackout: Ben, Hilda and Crazy Harry
- Wayne and Wanda: "I'll Know"
- Fozzie's Comedy Act: Fozzie performs from inside Marvel the Magician's magic box, with a little help from a couple of pigs.
- Ben sings "Pure Imagination" to a depressed Droop and is joined by Bossmen, members of the Muppaphone, Gawky Birds, Koozebanians and Timmy Monster.
- This is the last episode in which Richard Hunt performs Miss Piggy. As of the next episode, Frank Oz becomes Piggy's full-time performer.
- Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear, Gonzo, Scooter, Rowlf the Dog, Statler and Waldorf, Crazy Harry, Two-Headed Singer, The Newsman, George the Janitor, Mildred Huxtetter, Zoot, Janice, Trumpet Girl, The Shouting Lady, Herman, The Houses, Hilda, Sam the Eagle, Wayne, Wanda, Droop, The Muppaphone, Pigs, Whatnots
- Jim Henson as Kermit the Frog, Rowlf, Whatnot Dancers, Newsman and Waldorf
- Frank Oz as Fozzie Bear, George the Janitor, Sam the Eagle, and Mildred
- Jerry Nelson as Droop, Shouting Lady, Herman, one of the Houses, Whatnot Girls, and half of the Two-Headed Singer
- Richard Hunt as Scooter, Wayne, Miss Piggy, Statler, Pig Dancers, and half of the Two-Headed Singer
- John Lovelady as Crazy Harry, one of the Houses, and the Announcer
- Dave Goelz as The Great Gonzo and Zoot
- Eren Ozker as Hilda, Janice, and Wanda