|Air date||December 20, 1979|
|Season||Season 11 (1979-1980)|
|Sponsors||R, S, 9|
- Film: African animals, such as elephants, gazelles and zebras
- Children get together and make a play area.
- Cartoon: Animals exchange body parts.
- Children confuse a tomato for an apple.
- Children confuse a red pepper for a beet.
- Ernie thinks that he isn't special. Bert tells Ernie to feel his nose -- "That's an Ernie nose!" -- and then feel his hair, and wiggle his fingers. Bert says that nobody else is just like Ernie. Encouraged, Ernie tells the audience to do the same. (First: Episode 0276)
- Cartoon: Billy Jo Jive and Susie Sunset help Wrong Way Willie find four landmarks for a school assignment. (EKA: Episode 1233)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1333||Episode 1335|