|Air date||December 26, 1979|
|Season||Season 11 (1979-1980)|
|Sponsors||X, W, 2|
- Ernie comes up with a way for him to remember to put his basketball away before he goes to sleep: he remembers things with his brain, which is in his head; his head is round, and so is the basketball. His plan works the first time, but not when Bert wants to go to sleep. (First: Episode 0134)
- Oscar washes his laundry with prune juice.
- Cartoon: At night, a group of mice are scared of a monster in the woods. They describe its features until the feared monster looks like an elephant - who is more scared of the mice. (EKA: Episode 0814)
- Linda uses signs to tell the story of "The Spider and the Fly."
- While Linda signs, Bob sings "If You Couldn't Hear."
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1337||Episode 1339|