|Air date||January 10, 1980|
|Season||Season 11 (1979-1980)|
|Sponsors||A, C, 2|
- Ernie and Bert fight over which one of them gets to sit in the chair to watch TV in. Herry Monster tricks them into leaving so that he can sit in the chair. (EKA: Episode 0898)
- Cartoon: Two monkeys argue over what to watch on TV, growing bigger the angrier they get. (EKA: Episode 0844)
- The Harlem Jumpers do double dutch.
- Cartoon: A top-hatted man tries to show a girl how many uses a box has, but she prefers kicking it. (EKA: Episode 0933)
- News Flash: Kermit interviews Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and a witch -- they are all confused about who they are and what holidays they belong in. (EKA: Episode 0777)
- Cartoon: Cartoon: A story of a man who hates frogs, until his swamp becomes infested with flies. (EKA: Episode 0407)
- Oscar the Grouch puts a snowball in the freezer.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1348||Episode 1350|