|Air date||January 17, 1980|
|Season||Season 11 (1979-1980)|
|Sponsors||D, H, 10|
- Sesame Street News Flash: Don Music tries to write "Mary Had a Little Lamb", but he can't come up with a word that rhymes with "snow". Kermit suggests that Don try another angle, which leads to Don writing the hit song "Mary Had a Bicycle". Don sings the song, with back-up vocals from the Monotones. (EKA: Episode 0698)
- A little girl practices piano.
- Film: An Hispanic boy gets up, gets dressed, and goes to school as Spanish music plays (A la luna no voy yo). (EKA: Episode 0829)
- Bert asks who Ernie is decorating the room for. It turns out to be the viewer at home. (EKA: Episode 0352)
- Via split-screen, two Lindas sign letters of the alphabet: one is no-nonsense, and the other is very playful. A male voiceover narrates the letters with the same demeanor Linda signs them in.
- Buffy sings "Don't Be Shy."
- Gordon and Susan make up after an argument.
- Children play hide and seek while the Count counts.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1353||Episode 1355|