|Air date||January 21, 1980|
|Season||Season 11 (1979-1980)|
|Sponsors||I, J, 12|
- Children play with sand.
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie shows drawings to Bert, and Bert has to guess what happened. Ernie has a drawing of an empty bird cage with an open door (the bird flew away), and a man lying on the ground with a banana peel next to him (he slipped on it). Then Ernie shows Bert an empty page. The answer to that one is that there was a cow eating grass, but the grass is all eaten now and the cow went home. (First: Episode 0030)
- Cartoon: Two kids argue over whose chair it is, until the dog suggests they share the chair. (EKA: Episode 0397)
- A girl succeeds in hugging her cat.
- Jumping games are played by children in various cultures.
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie tries to figure out what time it is at night. It's too dark to see the clock, so Ernie has a new solution: he pokes his head out the window and sings some loud, off-key opera ("O SOLE MIO, O SOLE YOU-OH") which causes everyone to wake up and yell at him to stop singing, and even mention what time it is. It's 3:00 AM. (EKA: Episode 1153)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1355||Episode 1357|