|Air date||January 24, 1980|
|Season||Season 11 (1979-1980)|
|Sponsors||N, O, 3|
- Olivia sets up her own, personal darkroom so she can develop her photographs.
- Ernie and Cookie Monster discuss hope. Ernie has something in a brown paper bag, and asks Cookie Monster what he hopes it is. Cookie Monster hopes that it is a cookie. It turns out that Ernie has ten cookies in the bag. (EKA: Episode 0233)
- Song: "Snuggle"
- Everyone helps Olivia set up her darkroom.
- One hand helps another twist the lid off a jar.
- Olivia demonstrates how to print a negative of a picture.
- Cartoon: Billy Jo Jive and Smart Susie Sunset solve the case of the midnight voices. (EKA: Episode 1201)
- Two hands tie a shoelace.
- Children play ball in a field.
- Buffy shows a group of children some old Indian drawings.
- One hand helps another take off a ring.
- Sesame Street News Flash: Instead of a bone, Old Mother Hubbard brings her dog various objects which rhyme with "bone", including a stone, a throne, and finally a phone (which the dog uses to order take-out from a Chinese restaurant). (EKA: Episode 0696)
- A child sets the table for a snack.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1358||Episode 1360|