|Plot|| Big Bird goes to the library|
repeat of 1117
|Air date||March 11, 1980|
|Season||Season 11 (1979-1980)|
|Sponsors||F, K, 7|
- Ernie plays doctor and makes Bert be the patient for his check-up. He checks Bert's heart, mouth and more. At the end, Bert wonders how he is feeling, but Ernie can't tell him that until he's a real doctor, twenty-three years from now. Bert faints after Ernie's answer and Ernie wonders if there's a doctor in the house. (EKA: Episode 1090)
- Big Bird gets his first library card.
- Bob waits for the Canadian Brass to arrive, as they were supposed to duet and they're late. Once they arrive, they communicate their situation using their instruments. The Brass plays as Bob sings "Play a Simple Melody."
- At the library, Big Bird learns how to select books.
- After he falls down, Big Bird realizes it's not wise to walk and read a book at the same time.
- After reading over each others' shoulders, Big Bird and David decide to exchange books.
- Big Bird returns his library books on time.
- The Anything Muppets stand in line and wait for the bus "At the Bus Stop Sign."
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1391||Episode 1393|