|Air date||May 6, 1980|
|Season||Season 11 (1979-1980)|
|Sponsors||O, P, 7|
- Cartoon: A hippo who lives in the country, and likes it quiet, is disturbed when a mouse, who likes it loud, moves in.
- In a a subway, two Anything Muppets observe how loud and quiet it is.
- The Canadian Brass performs.
- The Geefle and the Gonk, two aliens, learn how to cooperate and gather nectarines together. (EKA: Episode 0706)
- Cartoon: Thelma Thumb - A boy’s toy airplane’s controls break. Thelma comes to the rescue by steering the plane.
- Big Bird goes on a diet.
- Cartoon: A girl explains in poem how she failed trying to make a snowman without using snow. (EKA: Episode 1019)
- Ernie and Cookie Monster discuss hope. Ernie has something in a brown paper bag, and asks Cookie Monster what he hopes it is. Cookie Monster hopes that it is a cookie. It turns out that Ernie has ten cookies in the bag. (EKA: Episode 0233)
- Cartoon: A man tells a confused boy that he saw a bird on a tree, with both of their thoughts appearing on the screen. (EKA: Episode 0814)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1431||Episode 1433|