- Hubley animation: A penguin repeats the rhythms of the sounds it hears, which include a drum, a door knock, a saw and a typewriter. (EKA: Episode 0272)
- Judy Finstermacher has broken her bag of groceries, and Super Grover tries to find a way for her to get the groceries to her home.
- Various parts of a dog are shown.
- David teaches Barkley to give him his paw when he [David] asks for it.
- David teaches Barkley to sit down on command.
- A film about a hippopotamus
- The third trick David teaches Barkley is how to roll over.
- Different types of rhythms
- Big Bird must keep quiet so that Gordon can take a nap.
- A film shows how chickens hatch from eggs.
- Two girls decide to build a bookshelf after they cannot find their books in a messy pile.
- How the heart functions
- Judy Collins sings "Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow". (EKA: Episode 0971)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.